Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sorry. Time flies.

Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted. I hope that nobody was holding their breath! It is not like I don't have things to say that the world needs to hear, but that my time was filled with other things.

I just got back from vacation to Santa Cruz, CA with my wife's family. Anybody that knows me, knows that when it comes to vacation (especially when the outdoors are involved) I tend to go overboard on the planning and research. So that took up a lot of my time in the past couple of weeks.

I do plan on posting a link to some vacation photos when I get that website made. But in terms of my blog I am going to begin, shortly, to talk about my "involvement" in the ministry of a popular TV preacher. That experience (still ongoing) has really opened my eyes to American Evangelicalism.

I hope everybody who reads this is doing well.

Mark

****
Furthermore, grace is not an impersonal substance, but a personal attribute. It is not a spiritual tonic that can be passed from one person to another, but is God's own attitude and action that he shows to those who deserve the very opposite.
- Michael Horton, God of Promise, p.164

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home