Thursday, March 15, 2007

Am I missing out?

Well, in the past seven months I have only posted once, although I have thought about posting a lot more. The fact that blogging has boomed even since I created this blog, I wonder if I am missing out. So I will test the waters again and see if I am.

My problem is that I cannot just hit "send" after typing out a message and it usually takes too much time for me to actually be satisfied to the point where I can actually post. And time for a seminarian is at a premium! I will have to try and get over that, just go for it, and see what happens.

When I orginally thought about blogging I was going to comment on a wide variety of stuff that I am interested in, the outdoors, photography, sports, and of course theology. But I had been limiting myself to posting about theology for whatever reason. Therefore, I need to broaden my horizons and just talk about what is on my mind, not so that I can improve the world, but just so that I can get things off my chest, possibly discuss things with fellow pilgrims, and to just tell people what is going on in my life.

One thing that I am not sure how much I can do is interact with other fellow bloggers out there. I love reading others' blogs but keeping up with some of them is hard with the craziness of school, work, church, and home. I have a few blogs on a Google page (a great blogging resource - ask me if you are interested), and maybe I should add some more so that I can stay on top of my more favorite bloggers and hopefully interact with some of them.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can post something of interest soon.

VPol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... how refreshing to meet another type-A blogger who can't just send a blog to press without proofing it first... Granted I don't always get all the typos but I sure try!!! :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lee V said...

I should be on your favorite blogs list. If I'm not already. I'm just sayin'.

:)

love you, cousin of mine. Miss you terribly...

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so interesting to see older people I know of blogging. :)

As a young person I always feel that older people would never blog and it's a "teen" thing or something like that. I think young people forget that everyone around them was young once too!

Granted, you're not really old but you're older than a teen. Now I'm just rambling like I always do; I'm very glad that I can post anonymously! I'd be so embarrassed because sometimes I type random stuff. Like my continued rambling at this moment. I will pray for you on your trip!

God's blessings!
~Fellow sister at Santee CURC~

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home