Friday, May 30, 2008

Done!!

Well, another semester is completed!! I finished my last exam, Historical Books, at 2:43pm Thursday afternoon. Now I am truly into summer mode, even though I acted like it in many respects the past two weeks when I should have been studying more for finals! Summer for the Vander Pols will actually be very busy. In many respects we have pretty much our whole summer planned out already! Just to keep those who care informed, here is what Michelle and I are doing this summer...

    June
  • 8 - Mark exhorting at Grace Evangelical Church (URCNA) in Torrance, CA
  • 15 - Mark exhorting at Pasadena URC
  • 21 - Our fifth anniversary!
  • 29 - Mark exhorting at the new URC church plant in Las Vegas
    July
  • 2-8 - Mark hiking the High Sierra Trail
  • 16 - Mark and Michelle leave for Washington State
  • 17-21 - Toeset family vacation on the Olympic Penninsula
  • 22 - Mark and Michelle head to Lynden, WA where Mark will do a five week internship at Lynden URC.
    August
  • 1-31 - Mark exhorting and learning from Rev. Gordon
  • 24 - Michelle leaves to return home.
    September
  • 1 - Mark returns home
  • 4 - Fall Semester starts at WSC

So as you can see, things will be fairly busy, but I think that it will be, Lord willing, a great summer. Michelle and I are both really looking forward to spending an extended period of time in Washington State, and our time there isn't really nailed down tight so we will have time to spend together exploring the area.

That is all!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home