Monday, April 30, 2007

Trip Reports

One of my "hobbies" is to scour the internet reading trip reports and seeing photos of places that I would like to go someday. This allows me, in a way, to see the options available to me and to get a sense of where to go or where not to go. I know, I know, a lot of people say that being spontaneous is half the fun, and I would agree, however, when there are other people depending on me for the planning of the trip, I like to have my ducks in a row so that I can have some idea of what lies ahead so that things run smoothly.

To that end, I like to provide my own trip reports so that others can use my experiences to maybe plan their own trips. Last Memorial Day Michelle and I went on a camping trip up near Idyllwild, CA with some friends of ours. I just now got some photos of that trip up! I also went on a hiking trip up Mt. San Antonio (Mt. Baldy) in the San Gabriel Mountains at the end of last year that I just now posted a "trip report" of that as well.

So if you have a need to at least vicariously visit some of the SoCal mountains through these photos then let me tell you that I had fun for you! Next time come and joing me!

Memorial Day Camping - Trip 05/27-29/06

Mt. San Antonio - Trip 12/30/06.

Finally, I still need to do something similar with some of the photos from our summer vacation with Michelle's family up in Santa Cruz, CA. Some of my nature photos from that trip are on my website if you want to at least see those.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Lee V said...

Dude, you need to vacation outside of California!! You know that there's a whole big country out there, right?

Though, actually, I was in San Francisco last fall. So I'm a little black pot... :)

But I'm going to Florida this month and NYC in two months. That totally counts as diversity in travel!! :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mark Vander Pol said...

Well, I am going to Malawi in just over a month, does that count?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home