Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In my hands...

One of the perks of working at White Horse Inn, is that I get to have the CDs in my hands as well as Modern Reformation magazine before anybody else (besides those in the office). Well today the perks are even greater as I am holding in my hand both the book and DVD versions of Dr. Horton's yet-to-be-officially-released Christless Christianity!!

For more information on the book and DVD check out its offical website.


UPDATE: My copy has been signed!! - I love being around this place (WHI and WSC)!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice - now the cat is out of the bag....

4:23 PM  
Blogger Mark Vander Pol said...

Yeah, except I just saw another blog where the guy just received his copy of Christless Christianity so I don't feel all that special, but he doesn't have the DVD!!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My copy of Christless Christianity was just delivered. I ordered the book from Amazon. I am looking forward to reading it.

I know what you mean by perks. I worked at a "Christian" bookstore when Agony of Deceit by Horton was first published by Moody Press (of all people).

It was the first time I read anything by Horton. After I quit the bookstore I never heard much from him until I discovered the WHI years later.

Your Brother

Tim

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home