Monday, August 24, 2009

Get your degere online?

Okay. If you were sending out spam mail trying to make it seem legitimate, don't you think you would at least run a spell-checker before you send it out? Here is the first line of such a spam mail I received this morning:


Add Bachleors, Dotcorate or Masetrs Degeres to your resume in just 4-6 weeks and open avenues to promotion and better jobs!

Why did I get my Master's Degree from Westminster, when I could have received my Masetrs Degere from this outfit? I guess there is still time for my Dotcorate. I don't know if I want to take the 4-6 weeks to get it though...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Plain Life said...

Ha!!! Even Bachelor is spelled incorrectly!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

?? okay, so wut's rong with geting yur deegree online? i'm almost dun geting myne.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home