Wednesday, September 09, 2009

And so it begins...

This morning I sent in the bulletin information for the first church I will be visiting over the next five weeks, which means my travels across the West will commence shortly. I am really looking forward to the travel and also that Michelle will be traveling with me for two of the four trips, which will be really nice.

For those that are interested here is where I am going to be for the next five Lord's Days:

September
13 - Trinity URC, Walnut Creek, CA
20 - Calvary URC, Loveland, CO
27 - Lynden URC, Lynden, WA

October
4 & 11 - Grace Presbyterian Church, Regina, SK, Canada

So keep us in your prayers as we travel!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blessings to you both in your adventures! Safe travels.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home