Thursday, January 28, 2010

Off to Alberta!

After not exhorting anywhere for two and a half months I am excited to go serve God's people again by filling a pulpit. On Saturday I will be flying into Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to exhort at the Parkland URC in Ponoka and also in Lacombe on January 31 and February 7. This church has recently (on January 3) started a daughter church plant in Lacombe which I will be exhorting at in the mornings, and at the Ponoka mother church in the afternoon.

I am looking forward to traveling again, and haven't flown in quite a while considering how much I did a few months ago. I don't have much planned except to try and stay warm and get to know the people up there as best I can in the short period of time.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Our Plain Life said...

have a great trip, eh!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home