Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crazy Busy

The last two weeks have been crazy with papers and finals and from here on out they won't get any better! In the next 2 and a half weeks Michelle and I will be moving our stuff into the place we are going to start living in August, living with my sister-in-law for the time being, preparing class material to teach in Malawi, and getting ready everything ready for that trip as well! Not to mention I have to make sure that all my work responsibilities are adequately covered for the time I am away.

For thost that are interested while in Malawi I will be teaching two courses. The first is "Ministry of the Word" and the second is "New Testament Bible Survey". I am excited about these courses and I hope and pray that I will be able to teach them effectively and will edify the students. I will give more later about the other classes that my fellow students will be teaching as well as more of a timeline of our time in Malawi.

So if you could keep Michelle and I in your prayers for the next couple of months we would appreciate it!

Take care.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great experience. We will be praying for you guys.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home